Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Snowing!

Howdy! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We did. I thought for this post I would add pic's of a few of the things I have made up to this point. I sell a lot of things on eBay, so some of these are gone.


Here is an Indian pot pillow stitched on Fireside afghan fabric. This is the second I've made and I have one more piece of fabric to make another. They turn out really nice!


A LizzieKate design on linen and over-dyed threads. Very cute. I don't remember what the name of this pattern is. Maybe some of you out there know?


The right jolly old elf was taken from an older magazine. Done on 32ct Antique Ivory linen. (I never keep track of who manufactures the fabric, maybe I should)! He's one of the bigger designs I've done.


This is from LizzieKate called 'Christmas Is..' I like LK because they're so fast to stitch up and they're adorable.


Guess who?! Yes, LK. It's hard to resist! : ) I love stitching on linen, so whatever calls for linen is what I use.


And introducing Matilda the Witch! Stitched on Black aida, the backing is the green check fabric she is sitting on. This was hard work because it used metallic Kreinik strands (which I don't work with a lot), and attaching the cord to the sides (I'm an amateur to this type of finishing). It was still fun and it turned out wonderful. I'm pondering starting another for this coming Halloween.

Well folks, that 's all for now. I have stitched a lot but haven't taken pictures of many. I have since finished a few ornaments and will post pic's of those later. It's still snowing. Looks like an all-day event!

Have a great day! And Happy New Year's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment