Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spending time on sand and snow

Good Afternoon all!

Thought I'd update my progress on WaBH:
I might have straightened this out before taking the picture! At the bottom left, you can see the alphabet starting. As the title of this post states, I've been stitching mostly the sand and snow-with more to come! Right now my budget won't allow me to buy more GAST Cherry Wine thread which is what the alphabet and most of the house is stitched in. I have some but that is reserved for the border. Those little areas near the tree at the corner are one-over birds which I think I will tackle just to fill up that whole side. I'm enjoying this design very much but I think I'll set it aside and get back to this witch:
Hope your weather is fine where you're at and spend it stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Both your pieces are wonderful Shelly. That is too bad about the GAST thread though. I've had that happen to me I don't know how many times and haven't had the money or the time to get to the LNS - especially as it's an hour away. Seems too expensive to call them and have them mail it. Hopefully you'll be able to get more soon.

    ReplyDelete