Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, it's hard to believe we're at this point! Since I'm not going anywhere tonite other than a hockey game, I'm going to try to finish up an ornament that I put down in November. That depends if I make it past 10:30 p.m.!

The test that I took Friday didn't show anything. Although the technician can't say anything, he did say that either my gallbladder is not functioning (ya think?!), something is blocking the bile ducts and therefore, the radioactive tracer didn't show up in the scan. I kept having to go back and forth to see if the tracer made it through (not a problem because I live less than a mile from the hospital!). He kind of thought that the insurance company can't argue with this obvious fact that something is going on. I'll know more in the coming week whether I get to have surgery. I hope so because I want to eat everything in sight! I want pizza, Chinese food, Mexican food like tamales and menudo, anything that has 1000 calories and lots of greasy fat lol!!

Meanwhile, I've lost 11 lbs. There are better ways to lose weight...

At midnite is the beginning of the Crazy January Challenge and I can't wait! At first I was going to abandon it but decided it might take my mind off of how lousy I feel. Well, I had to leave out the two PSS designs because of my budget constraints and I would rather stitch on fabric that is called for. If you look at the sidebar, I've included 3 Christmas ornies that I had kitted up for this Christmas but was unable to get to. Also I'm starting The Queen's Crowns from PSS because of my fascination with anything British! I've ordered the fabric for that. Everyday I'll have pics up to show my start and where I've gotten to. Check out the sidebar for the list as they're all shown from first days start to the last. As they say, I'm crazy! I'll try to keep up!

I'm looking forward to 2012. 2011 was tough physically, financially and emotionally. Every year I say the new year will be so much better. Well 2012 is going to be so much better. I finally have a decent job, my daughter is in her last semester of 11th grade, she'll have her own car to drive when I get my tax refund, and one large bill was paid off the first of December. On the stitching front, I finished up 13 WIP's, and stitched some ornaments and had quite a few people sign up to be followers. Thank You for following!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Take care, and have a great Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment