Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hope this Christmas Eve finds you all finished with your shopping and baking!

I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words concerning my surgery and my grandmother's passing. However, the surgery was cancelled because my insurance company wants me to go through a test that'll PROVE that my gall bladder needs to come out! I will not even repeat what came out of my mouth when the surgeon's office called and told me this. I will not let this disappointment ruin my Christmas. I'm doing fine. Of course, I just can't eat much of all the baked goods that have come our way! Next Friday I will be at the hospital going through this procedure called the H.I.D.A. scan. I looked it up on the internet and I'm not liking the radioactive part for sure. But I'll do what they need me to do.

Mary, I received your package today, and it's the cutest ornament ever! Thank You, it is a great mood pick-me-up and it's now on our tree with its buddies! You do such beautiful finishing!

This is just a short post today. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope u have a wonderful Christmas and that the upcoming test is quick and painless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas....
    Hope all goes well with the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that test done and it's nothing! Merry Christmas and happy stitching!
    ~~Gayle~~

    ReplyDelete