Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Turtle Trot and the post from...

H-E-double hockey sticks!

An hour ago, this computer decided it wanted to shut down and restart. It took an HOUR to go from re-start to now. I obviously need a new computer.

I have been in a slump lately! I haven't been reading posts like usual, and I managed to sleep through two alarms this morning! That's never happened! And here I am, way past bedtime, trying to get this computer to work so I can post this!

Turtle Trot time-I have spread out my stitching time amongst more WIPs than last month, in addition to starting a new ornament and stitching the LHN sheep. And starting my Exchange stitching.

Here's where I got to as compared with below. The stitching below the snowman, house and trees was supposed to be chain stitching but I put in regular cross stitches.



Remember this one? Haha, I lost the floss key again, twice now in one year! I stitched in the pumpkin to the left of the sign and the vines and flowers below the sign. Check out what it looked like last time I picked it up
I was the first month winner of the Turtle Trot and lo and behold, I find a e-gift certificate from Claudette from BAP Attack who is hosting this here SAL, in my inbox. What a surprise! Claudette, Thank You so much! This is what I bought with it
Lousy picture; new threads for a Halloween design that I want to start later this year.

It appears that I lost a picture of another WIP that I stitched on. It's been one loooong day so I'm going to hit the hay! I'll put up pictures of the two other WIPs that I worked on in the next couple of days. I have to wake up in 5 hours so...Good Night! Oh, and Happy Valentines Day to you all. I bought myself a smallish heart with chocolate truffles, which I will be inhaling tomorrow! Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. Great progress on Pumpkin Hollow and your snowman! It sounds like you're nice and busy with stitching so many different things! Sorry about the slow computer. I can relate! My desktop is 10 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on your pieces Shelly. I love Pumpkin Hollow.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete