Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2016!

Hi all!

Happy Halloween! It's the Witching Hour! I have joined in the merriment of this blog hop hosted by Jo, the Serendipitous Stitcher, and since I'm a Halloween fanatic, it's a win win! I'm a rookie, so bear with me!

Here we go with the letter 


And my stitched piece..


This is #SpookhouseSelfies by Just Another Button Company, a chart that is free with the purchase of the buttons. I finished it into a flat ornament with a hanger. I love the hashtags! 

The next blog hopper to check out is..

        Tiffany at: tiffstitch.blogspot.com

She has her blog hop post up. Go check her out to get the next letter and see what frightening item she has been stitching on!

Also, go to Jo's blog at serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com to see the lineup of everyone taking part and to leave your answer to the mystery phrase.


Hope you receive treats and no tricks!

27 comments:

  1. That's so cute!!! Love the funny hashtags😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Great Halloween piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop. I love your #stitching, perfect! My son and I have been messing about with # this morning, he's taught me the hand symbol for them too.
    The hogs and the pumpkin made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Halloween stitching. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Halloween finish!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly,
    What a cute finish!Thanks for the letter. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your finished piece - That's a Wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Spookhouseselfies cross-stitch is adorable! How fun! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your finish! What a cute piece, and beautifully stitched!
    The Arizona photo is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, that is adorable, Shelly!! And what a great finish, too :) Oh, do they have those hogs roaming around in AZ??? Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, I love that finish, and that is crazy about the hogs! Very cool that you were sending people to me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to present your letter. Loved the little stitched piece too. Those are very strange looking animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stitched piece - very modern with those hashtags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute finish!
    Those Hogs look scary!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great Halloween design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post Shelly! Love your spooky header photo! Great stitched finish!
    Thank you for the letter. Hope you had a great Halloween!
    Barbara x
    PS Love the picture of your upside down cat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, I love your Halloween piece! The fabric looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely stitching, great chart! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The hogs and the pumpkin are so funny.
    Nice blog hop post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's an awesome piece you stitched up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I only manage to visit the blog hop today!Loved the spooky selfies!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have raccoons in our neighborhood that come up and mess with the jack-o'lanterns. Love that photo of the javalina chomping on them. I hadn't seen the Spookhouse Selfies chart before, your finish of it turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your stitched piece is very, very cute and I love the wild hogs pic - glad that we don't have any of them running around in Oz - only Kangaroos, Dingoes, tiger snakes and so on - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooo great choice of design it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete