Monday, November 28, 2016

Winner! WIP progress and more

Hi all! Coming to you from a chilly snow-on-the-mountains-around-us-but-none-down-here kind of day. I thought I would make this post before I go to work.

I drew names of all you contestants, linen and Aida stitchers, together and a linen stitcher was picked and she is.....

            CRICKET-BUG! I will email you for your mailing address. As soon as I get the rest of the
               goodies in the mail, I'll ship it off to you.

And then I drew names between the Aida stitchers and the name drawn for the LK chart and Aida fabric is.........
            
            CJ! I will be emailing you soon for your mailing address. Since it's just the chart and fabric,
               I have it already and will get it in the mail this week.

Thanks ladies, for taking part in my giveaway! 

I've been toiling away at a WIP, Little Lamb by Kathy Barrick..here is before...

And now..

A good amount of progress, I think. Santa is awaiting reins to all three animals but I'll do that at the end. I'm having fun stitching the house. Sorry for the blurry picture. I try holding my breath to take a picture and sometimes it works, sometimes not! It's not a huge design. The width is what you see there. I hope to have this finished by Christmas but we'll see because there is a forest and two or three more deer. I have one deer partially stitched next to the house.

Two or three posts ago I mentioned a Kickstarter campaign by Ship's Manor that I took part in? Well, I received my package! I love all that he sent, take a look..
On the left is the fabric I chose, a 32ct fat quarter of this beautiful orangey, perfect for Halloween color. On the right is backing fabric, dyed also, and a skein of his silk and a cotton floss. Yummy. His fabrics are beautiful.

I have stash also, again! Everytime I look at this chart, I smile!
Aren't they cute! I saw this and had to have it.

Last but not least is this, the Christmas issue of..

They really outdid themselves on this issue, IMHO. Here are a few cross stitch designs that caught my eye..

Soo pretty! I've been itching for a new start so one of these might be it.

Alrighty! That will be it. Congrats to Cricket-bug and CJ! Thanks to you all for playing along.

Take care and stitch, stitch, stitch!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your winners. Thanks for sharing. Your new goodies are lovely. I'm counting on you finishing the Christmas stitch in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. I do love the design you are working on. I like that song. You showed so many great designs! I wouldn't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new goods look great. I may have to buy a few primitive charts, the Christmas one is especially cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goodies and great progress on Little Lamb. I love the Fall/Christmas issue of PNPS magazine...I just will not start a new project....I hope! Feeling the chill down here in The Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!! I'm so excited!! I had a poopy day - thank you for ending it so good!! Love your wip - I need to do a Christmas picture. I love that book - cute cute cute! Thanks again !! 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Cricket-bug and CJ!!
    Oh, LOVE that orange fabric!
    The Madame Chantilly piece is too cute.
    I think the new issue is a good one too, love the Snowflower Diaries design.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your winners! I love love love the Madame Chantilly chart, it's added to my wishlist! Beautiful new fabric too, that's a stunning colour for Halloween stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Jamie and CJ!

    Such great new stash, Shelly! I may just have to break down and order that magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I love the new fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete