Friday, March 11, 2011

Yippee! Can you guess why?

Yes, I finally received the fabric I've been waiting for...

32ct Winter Sky (L)
36ct Quicksilver (R)
Lakeside

Did you hear that big thump? That was me dropping all my new starts! I'm suffering from startitis right now and started these two projects which have been kitted up for about 2 years:



Just a cute baseball design inside an old cross stitch calendar. On forget-me-not linen, 32ct. This is the one that has been kitted for 2 years.


Thee I love-in case it's unreadable. On this pretty moss-colored lugana. There's a lot of color changes on this one for being what looked like an easy stitch. From an old JCS magazine.

Gosh, I'm so excited to start Winter at Beacon Hill. I'm a center starter but with this one I'm going to start at the upper left-hand side so I can get that entire double-border done. I'm going to start saving up to get Winter framed. It's worth professional framing! It'll take a while to finish it but I'll enjoy the ride!

It's supposed to be 70 degrees today and I've got the startitis AND spring fever. I want to clean the house and pull weeds and stitch! Which one is going to win? You got it!

Have a great weekend wherever you are and spend it stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Two nice starts! Glad the linen finally arrived. Gorgeous colors.

    I know what you mean...so many things you need to do or want to do and not enough hours in the day.

    Have a great weekend with whatever project you decide on!

    ReplyDelete