Saturday, April 20, 2013

Exchange Goodies!

Firstly, I want to thank everyone for your comments on the last post. Thee I Love with the Lilies of the Valley was obviously the favorite finish of most of you!

Pictures of the Stitched with Love exchange have been posted to the Gallery, so here's what I received from Cherise
My first Shepherd's Bush anything! It's very cute. The egg kit is in woolfelt which is right up my alley. There are 2 blank key rings, ribbon, handmade paper w/pencil, stitching fabric, fabric buttons, and that very pretty fabric with the pink flowers. There was a small chocolate bunny that was inhaled within the first minute. Love it all, Bev! Thank You!

Here's what I sent to Cherise
Luckily, the Rolos survived the trip to California! If I had to send these during Summer, they would've not made it! The pillow turned out wonderful! I made up some new cuss words though, while ruching that ribbon around it! All worth it, and Cherise loved it all. I have a bunch of small cross stitch to finish so I plan on ruching ribbon on them!

It's going to be 81 here in Prescott Valley. I'm planting zucchini and cucumbers so perfect time to plant. Although this past Wednesday or Thursday, it was spitting snow. Crazy weather!

The 24th is the day to post for the Ornament SAL; I have an ornament stitched up for that already. I tell you the days are just going by way too fast. I feel like it was just last week I posted for the SAL!

Take Care all!

2 comments:

  1. Great exchanges Shelly. Both stitched pieces are really cute.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete