Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ornament SAL for November, another new start

Good Evening!

Here's my ornament



My Favorite Time by LizzieKate on mystery linen. I'm looking forward to finishing this.

I started yet another stitching! I was looking for a Christmas-y design and this was all I found



In the Meadow by CCN. This is the only chart I have of hers! Guacamole linen with over dyes. I love the fabric. I need more Christmas designs and only too willing to remedy that! Lol. I have lots of Halloween patterns and Christmas ornament patterns.

So what did you think of the ending of Mary's Sampler? I wasn't expecting a border, don't know why. Here's what mine looks like



I think in the new year I'll stitch the other version on dark fabric. I'm also happy to add the Mulberry flowers to the border for much needed color.

I'm starting to see some new and returning SAL sign ups popping up. What are you all joining up for? I'm mulling it over! I'll definitely join TUSAL again because it doesn't take much to take a picture and post it! I'm thinking of doing a daily start for about 10 days. It's a good way to start some of my bigger projects. The Turtle Trot, hosted by BAP Attack, is on again for next year but I'm undecided about joining up. I also want to keep on stitching Halloween and Christmas ornaments. On the negative side, not having to post on a regular basis means I disappear! I have posted more this year than previous years!

I have the next 5 days off from work! Woo Hoo! I'm cooking tomorrow, as usual, looking forward to stuffing my face! The rest of my long weekend I have to finish painting my bathroom, and the kitchen. Then the rest of my time I'll be finishing these, my next victims



A fellow blogger talked about how she's had the Super Mojo going on lately, meaning she wants to stitch everything in sight. Me too! My orts jar is the fullest it's been, and were about a week from posting it. I have stitched practically every night.

I think I'm just droning on and on now, so I'll stop here!

I'm now up to 113 followers, yay! Thanks to you all for commenting and/or lurking!

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving with friends and loved ones! We have much to be thankful for! Take Care!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. I'm working on the border too. I agree, I was so glad to see some red. I love the designs but not all the colors. You other stitching is great! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Shelly!!
    Fabulous stitching, could you guys send some of that mojo my way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I wasn't expecting a border on Mary's Sampler either but I like it. Your ornament finish looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! I was surprised by the border too ~ love it!!

    ReplyDelete