That's right...whew! I just have a couple stitches to put in the lower left but my problem child has flown the coop!
The LK Mystery Scary Sampler in all its glory. After two and a half days of marathon stitching, I'm done, practically. I went back in my posts to find when I started this and it was 2012. I didn't order the kit, just the charts. I had my own fibers and ordered the fabric. As you can see on a picture below, I had to leave some things off to have enough fabric to frame with. Some things I realized is that I could've stitched in the house as charted and not left so much lawn. My satin stitching with the green has gone wonky on the sides. Also on the chart, the Cadet is satin stitched. It is added that instead of satin stitches, the two parts of the lawn could be cross stitched. Right there at the bottom left I'll stitch in a diamond like those on the right side above the satin stitching so it won't look so off kilter. As for the wonky, it's staying because I just want to move on! Here's what the chart looked like..
Hoping these pictures look alright from your side. I'm glad I have a finish of some kind!
See ya'll on the 10th!