Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Lovely Blog

Well, thank you, Gracie, for nominating me for this award..
Be sure to learn more about Gracie here http://needlespinsanddragonflies.blogspot.com/

The purpose of this award is for bloggers to nominate fellow, mostly newer, bloggers that they wish to recognize. The goal is to bring attention to blogs that we think are "lovely" and enjoy reading. We hope others will enjoy reading these blogs also. In order to accept the award, the nominated blogger must follow these rules:

     *Thank the person who nominated you and link back to then in your post
     *Share seven facts about yourself
     *Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award

Hmm, seven things that no one knows about me. Here goes:

1. Born and raised in Arizona except for 9 years spent in Los Angeles, CA from a couple days old to 
    9 years old. Dad was born and raised Montana, Mom born and raised Arizona. Dad asked her
    where we should live to get the heck out of L.A. He told her about the brutal winters in Northeastern
    Montana. Arizona it is!

2. I have one daughter who is 20. I'm divorced and on my way to Modified Spinsterhood!

3. My favorite holiday is Halloween! This should come as no surprise to some.

4. Love to hike and a trek to Everest Base Camp in Nepal is on my bucket list. 

5. I have 4 cats. Mama is 7 and kittens, 3 of them, are 6.

6. I love the smell of Scotch tape and Playdoh! Yeah, I'm weird.

7. Love Red Velvet cake, Red Velvet ice cream, and anything else Red Velvet!

I'm going to try to nominate 10 other bloggers:

http://d1-d2.blogspot.com/
http://thecopperfox.blogspot.com/
http://willowtreestitcher.blogspot.com/
http://porcupineneedle.blogspot.com/

Well, just 4 blogs that I felt I could put here to nominate. A lot of blogs I had in mind have already been nominated! 
Hope you ladies don't mind being nominated!

On the downhill slide to the weekend, Yay! Take care!




6 comments:

  1. Arizona is so pretty I can't wait until I move back to Colorado so I can visit more often :) We may move to L.A. if my hubby gets his way (gag) lol. Halloween is my favorite too and I love hiking and miss the mountains like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Shelly. Nice to learn a little more about you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to read about you!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the nomination for your blog; good luck! I enjoyed learning more about you. Enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! Nice to learn more about you. I've heard of Red Velvet cake but not the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! Nice to read more about you too.

    ReplyDelete