Saturday, August 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness August

Whoo's There by Prairie Schooler. I'm going to use this for my Prairie Schooler SAL hosted by Kitten Stitching. I know, cheating a little! What have I done to Whoo since last month? I've added the owl and accompanying branches and leaves, and the start of the house in the middle.

I've received my exchange partners info from Terri, so I'm looking at some time spent going through all of my stash for any Fall-ish designs to stitch for this gal. I have to the 24th of September to stitch and finish something!

Thanks for coming by! Have a great stitchy weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I love all of the PS designs especially their Halloween designs. Nice start. Great needle minder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love your header photo. Where was it taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, just a picture I took from the Internet! I tend to put up pictures of where I'd like to be and the season I've got a hankering for! Right now, cooler temps is what I want!

      Delete
  3. Great design. Lovely stitching. I think we are all looking forward to Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to visit you on my GG tour. Lovely design, great owls! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see people are getting out their PS stash and stitching it...I have SO many PS charts collected through the years I could keep busy stitching just them for a few years I'm sure. It will be be odd next year to not be buying the annual Prairie Schooler Santa chart! I have them all but have only ever stitched 2 sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Nice to see projects doubling up for the SALs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those owls are great. I will certainly miss the PS designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your PS is coming along great! They are such fun patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice project for the GG SAL.

    ReplyDelete