Thursday, April 14, 2016

Winners!


Using the old fashioned names on papers in a basket, I have picked winners!

The 14ct Aida goes to......Stitchinowl!

The white shimmery evenweave and the silver blue linen go to......Calamity Jr.!

The dyed evenweave goes to.... Tiffany of Tiffstitches a blog blog!

The Lizzie Kate chart goes to DebbieSFL!

    and....

The Floba goes to.....Bette!

Ladies, I will be contacting you for mailing addresses. I would put an email address down here but that sets off spam emails so I'll have to contact you through your email listed on your profiles.

Thanks for playing along everyone! I'll be back this Saturday with more stuff to giveaway so check back!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all your lovely winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for offering this. Floba is my absolute favorite fabric and it's so hard to get anymore. I usually hoard my pieces until I find a perfect chart for it. Congratulations is all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Shelly, for sharing your unused stash. I'm really excited that you pulled my name; can't wait to get something started on my new fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment for the give away but I guess it didn't go through. So this is just a "test" comment

    Congratulations to the winners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that happened. I went back and looked too. I have another giveaway going on on my newest post so go check that one out.

      Delete