Saturday, April 23, 2016

Winners!

Hi all! Here's the list of the lucky winners:

Montse V chose the 3 Lizzie Kate charts and she won them. Congrats! MONTSE V, please email me at ............ for your mailing address. I didn't see an email at your profile.

Marilyn put in for the Trilogy's Happy Bunny Bunny Day chart and she won it. Congrats!

Jessica was interested in all the charts but because I picked the previous ladies first, you win the 
     Heart in Hand chart!

Frances was the only person interested in the 10ct. Frances, it's yours!

Dianne, you won the Aida!

     and Brenda, you are the new owner of the Dirty Belfast linen. Congrats!

Thanks for helping me clean up my craft room everyone and for reading my blog! I'll be emailing you all for mailing addresses. Everybody else, thanks for playing along! 

Have a good night!

   

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! I love that advert at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all.
    Thanks so much, Shelly.
    Mariyln

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your generosity. I emailed you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I've emailed you my mailing address!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!!! I will enjoy this!!!

    ReplyDelete