Sunday, February 13, 2011

A finish and an Arizona sunset

The pincushion is finis...take a gander!!

I enjoyed stitching and finishing this pincushion. It's stuffed with crushed walnut shells, and the backing is this pretty pink paisley cotton material. I'm really liking the crushed walnut shells, I think that'll be my choice to stuff future pincushions.

Now I'm working on a woolfelt table runner, with autumn leaves (I'm either way ahead or way behind!). I'll show pics when I'm done. I don't know where I got this burst of inspiration to finish the pincushion and start the table runner, but I'm liking it! hmmm...what else can I work on?

Good evening or night, wherever you are all at!


1 comment:

  1. Shelly, your pincushion finish is lovely! Great job and I love the backing fabric choice.

    Love the pic of the sunset. Wish I was back there to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete