Friday, January 11, 2013

TUSAL!

Okay, it took me a while to figure out how to get pictures on this thing. I was 'cleaning' up my computer the last couple of days and I must've deleted something or uninstalled whatever it was. So I uploaded pictures to Picasa Web Albums and tada! Without further ado, here's my TUSAL jar

Yeah, not much. Pretty sure there will be more ORTs the next time. I'm going to put this into another container each month and save it. I'm mostly working on my ornament for the Ornament SAL, it's small and a perfect project for this time of the year. Both ornament and the two WIPs I've been working on, I'll have a post about them near the end of this month.

I finally found my MIA pictures of the 4 WIPs that I was missing. Here they are
I'm out of DMC for this one right above, Thee I Love. So after I post this, I'm headed to Hobby Lobby.
Here's the wonderful Fancey Blackett. I'll have to frog the 'hanging' trunk, lol. It doesn't line up in the middle of the bottom trunk. So a-froggin' I will go!

A short post for sure. My birthday is at the end of this month so I just might have another Giveaway! Yay! I think I like giving away more than winning stuff as I don't enter many giveaways.

Take care everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Great ORT jar!
    Love the WIP pics...you'll soon have a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your projects. Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful WIP's
    I love the Fancey B designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shelly, you have some wonderful projects your working on. I love them all.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute ORT jar! Your L*K Very Scary sampler looks great. Thee I Love is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete