Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Happy Dance!

With all these Happy Dances I've had lately, I should be in shape! NOT! So I couldn't wait 'til my next post to show everyone Baby It's Cold Outside
!!!!! I love it! So now I'm justified in finding a new start! I couldn't tell you what the fabric is that I used     but its perfect. Stitched with GAST threads.

I live 9 miles from the medium-sized town of Prescott. I drive there to work. About noon a wildfire broke out about 7 miles from where I work. There are mandatory evacuations right now. It has grown to over 6000 acres

This is what the sunset looked like. Where I live we're fine but we're hoping firefighters get the upper hand. As you can see, centering the text seems to be the only way to post more! Lol! Please keep all those people in the line of fire in your thoughts. Thanks everyone! Now I've got to do some laundry..

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great finish Shelly. I'm sending prayers for the people that may be affected by the fire.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finish!! I really like that design, I am going to have to hunt that one down. It is just so perfect for these Maine winters. :) Keeping all this folks in our thoughts and prayers; keep all safe while fighting the fires across the Nation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finish Shelly. I hope that the fires are under control by now.
    So what is your next stitching project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love this design - fabulous finish, congratulations - Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay safe... nice finish. I love visiting the Prescott area. For us, it is about 1 1/2 hour drive North but a nice drive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute finish. Fires are so scary...praying for a turn-around in the weather to help the firefighters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live down in Surprise, AZ and thought of you immediately when I saw the fire on the news yesterday. I know there are red flag warnings today and I am praying that they will start to get a handle on this fire. Your finish is cute! Stay safe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely finish - did stitching that design help you feel cooler? ;). We have friends in Prescott so are keeping an eye on the fire as well. Prayers for everyone involved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should ask me that? I actually did. It's only June but I'm ready for Fall!

      Delete
  9. Really cute finish, Shelly! I can't imagine dealing with those wildfires that have affected so many of you out west... Take care now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty finish! Those wildfires are so scary - hopefully you are out of harm's way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your finish! It's one that has been on my to do list since it first came out. Keeping my fingers crossed that the fires are under control quickly. Stay safe, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yippee! Happy Dance for you! It looks wonderful. We have lots of fires around here in Southern California too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Brother and SIL live in Yarnell. I've been really worried about all these fires. I live in the Denver Metro Area. We got folks losing homes all over the place, so I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous finish. Such terrible fires. I hope they control them soon. In Australia we had an awful fire season in our area over Summer. It's a relief it's now Winter do we don't have that threat anymore

    ReplyDelete