Monday, July 8, 2013

TUSAL for July

Not much stitching going on here as you can see



I did receive the LHN Mystery Sampler today though. Makes me want to drop everything and stitch it!

I think the heat here is just zapping my energy and my stitching MOJO. But all is not lost; I picked up Pumpkin Hollow Farms by LHN today. I'm going to try to stitch on that only so I'll have a finish for the Turtle Trot post. I've managed to excavate my bedroom/craftroom and found a few other WIPs. Lol! I'll put pictures up of those.

Back to work tomorrow so I've got laundry to do. I'll leave you with a picture of Bubba and the weird way he likes to sleep. That's the tile hearth in front of the fireplace. See his little face? Every summer, you'll find all 4 cats sleeping on the tile, it's cool for them. Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate all of you!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I think this heat is getting to all of us this year. Normally I don't have too many problems with it, but lately...
    Glad you are safe from the fires....gotta love the cool tile floors....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gracie. The older I get the less I can handle the heat. I'm looking forward to cooler temps myself!

      Delete
  2. That's a great picture of your cat! I can't wait to see all four of them on the hearth!

    ReplyDelete