Saturday, October 18, 2014

Post-FNSI, a little stash, a cutie pie

Good Morning, or Good Afternoon, wherever you're at!

I stitched with the FNSI last night and I stitched on Early Wtches..
She's coming along. The self-talk worked but only with this one! I have yet to frog a portion of Wicked but I'll do that this weekend. Time is running out though for Halloween finishes!

I stashed a little bit...
I just had to have Jack's Bash. There is some over one stitching on it but I'll man up and just do it! The two fabrics are for two designs in the newest JCS Ornie mag. The two flosses are for my exchange project. This chart and the two ornaments are going to be part of the DUCJ2015 (I think that's the correct acronym) in honor of SoCal Deb that Linda over at Stitching with my Furbabies is starting in the new year. I'm not sure I can do the SAL clear into February but I can the 31 day start. I'm excited about it! I've made my list, most of the projects have their fabric and flosses, and some I need to buy the supplies. Only after Stitch from Stash ends though, lol!! I have the first 15 days ready to roll. Here's Jack's Bash at a better angle..
Love it!

I follow this blog called The Spotted Hare, which is on my sidebar at the bottom of the blog list. Lorianne creates the cutest characters out of Mohair. She recently had a Halloween show and I bought this cutie pie..
A little mouse made from Mohair.  She has tiny bead eyes, a floss tail sitting on that black velvet pumpkin. If you'd like to check out her blog here's the link:

http://lorianncorelis.blogspot.com/

Thought I'd leave you with a sunset we had the other day. The sunrises and sunsets have been gorgeous lately! Take care everyone! See you next time!





9 comments:

  1. You have a good start on Early Witches. I do like Jack's Bash. I'm still thinking about it. What a cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitching and yes, the sunrise and sunsets have been beautiful....what a cute pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress Shelly. Love your new stash and that mouse is adorable.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that stitchery is going to be gorgeous when it's done :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Early Witches looks great and love your new stash.

    What a cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on your cross stitch.
    Fabulous sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Early Witches is looking good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely new start and new stash, Shelly! Enjoy that little cutie mouse--he is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!!! I must have the Jack's Bash too...

    ReplyDelete