Saturday, November 1, 2014

Delivering a Finish...Yay

I just finished this minutes ago. All I had was the horse left to go and once again when I can see light at the end of the tunnel, I go into my finishing zone: ignoring the call of nature, ignoring the shower, and getting tunnel vision! Just kidding on the first one! Anyway, here's Harvest Delivery by PSS-
I stitched this on 32ct Platinum Belfast linen. When I did my floss toss, I thought the GAST Oatmeal used on the horse wouldn't disappear into the fabric. I think without the harness and the shadows on the legs, it would have! I'm quite happy with it and happy to have a medium sized finish.

November is amongst us now. I'm getting that little niggling feeling that comes upon me about this time-OMG, I've got to plan for Thanksgiving! OMG, I haven't done any Christmas shopping! OMG, I've got to start that Christmas exchange stitching that is due on the 24th! Lol. Well today I'll start the ornament. It's quiet today here under gloomy, cloudy skies. My daughter, and two brothers are out deer hunting. Season started Friday. At least they won't get too hot but they are more north of where I'm at.

Thanks for dropping in! Oh, and thanks for your comments on my Halloween stitching! I had to delete a comment that some 'man' made in my comments about protesting women! Whatever! I might have to start doing the 'to make sure you're not a computer' thingee when you publish a comment. I hate to but I get those emails by anonymous that I just delete. This guy came through though.

Have a great weekend!




8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Shelly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely finish...gallant horse too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish. I do like this time of year as the festivities with family are just ahead. :) Don't even talk about exchanges.... I had better get on my horse and get mine started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design and what a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that finish!! Great work! I do the same thing and just delete the anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, it is a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous finish! Congratulations (even if they are late)

    ReplyDelete