Saturday, November 22, 2014

TUSAL, FNSI, a little finish

Hello!

First up is TUSAL:
Black threads from Early Witches, yellows from my FNSI stitch.

FNSI:
Sorry for the wrinkles. This is Dream Big from CCN. Here's what it looked like before:
I hope to have it finished by Easter!

For practice I finish finished this guy before finishing the Christmas Ornament Exchange, which I'm happy to say is in the hands of the USPS and is going allll the way to the east coast.
I just attached the ribbon to the top and stuck the three pins in front. I'll find or make a ribbon bow to put at the top 'cause its looking kind of bare. Here's the side:
More gold beads stuck in at the bottom! Love pins, they cover a multitude of sins!

I'm off to buy groceries, curtains, curtain rods, new sneakers/tennis shoes, DMC at Michaels. I think my DMC list is about 30 skeins and I hope they are on sale right now! Otherwise, I'll have to buy 10 or so at a time. I feel for you ladies overseas who are having to shell out a lot of money for DMC. I saw someone having a giveaway of DMC for stitchers not in the USA and I think that's a great idea!

Take care. Thanks for stopping in and a big hearty WELCOME to the newcomers either by Blogger or Bloglovin'! Glad to have you!





15 comments:

  1. If you wait until tomorrow michaels has a 25% off entire purchase coupon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy smokes! Yeah, I'm waiting for Sunday then! Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi, popping in from FNSI... your stitching is beautiful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the cute finish Shelly. Cute rabbit.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice finish! You will be all ready for Spring. That is a great design -very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The owl ornament is very cute! The finishing looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous cross stitches! Love the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the owl ornament!!! Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a lovely job finishing that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your Blog through DCJC on Face Book....I love your Blog....I love looking at all of your stitching photos...wow....I love each and every one of them...Your Finishes are just beautiful.

    I have a Blog and here is the link:

    http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com

    I have become a Follower of your Blog and I would like for you to become a Follower of mine as well. I will be reading your Blog every day. I just love your Blog.

    Have a Beautiful Stitching Day
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bunny WIP is adorable. What design is the owl? It's cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meari. The owl is from Cherrywood Design Studio. I had printed out the freebie from somewhere and I don't remember where! I was told that the designers, two of them, are longer designing together.

      Delete
  11. I have this stitched but not finished. love your finish.

    ReplyDelete