Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness-March

Fancey, I'm glad to say, now has a body!
Well, more body! She just needs hands and legs now.

This was last month..
This bottom picture shows the more correct color of this fabric. This is Fancey Blacketts Brooms by Pineberry Lane. I'm taking my time stitching on this because its the only gifted project I have but then I forget that I won some threads, which I'll use to start some new things like freebies or bigger items. I'm good for the rest of the year with GG. Yahoo!

Please check out the little giveaway on the last post if you haven't already. It's a magazine and fabric for one of the designs inside it. I'm off to stitch. It's promising to be another great day. It's great to know that Winter has loosened it's grip on some of you. I just heard birds chirping outside! 

Take care! 


15 comments:

  1. I love your blog header, I feel as though I'm driving along the road with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Fancey is looking so much happier now she has an entire body!
    Glad you've found a way to join in for the rest of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancey looks sweet! I plan to use fabric and trims that I've been gifted to finish things if I run out of gifted charts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking great. Isn't it funny how we savory some projects in taking our time. We've been getting snow all day, but hubby was happy as he got another snowmobile ride in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Fancey designs and yours is looking great!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I see her.... Great progress...and such neat stitching if I may say so. And is she sitting on a to be broom stick? It's a lovely design and I cannot wait to see you stitch more...
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice stitching! I love your heading too...I used to live in Arizona, and that brings back fond memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this design! You are doing a great job and making progress. I look forward to seeing it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fancey is coming along nicely. I love every...single...Pineberry Lane design ever made!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's looking great and so much more cheerful now that she's almost whole ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute this piece is, Shelly!! It must be a fun one to stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fancey looks great!
    Well done on finding another way to GG for the year....
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete