Monday, December 9, 2013

Answer to the mystery and winners!

I'm finally home after what seemed to be a forever drive back from Las Vegas. It's a five hour drive but it felt like it went on and on. I was ready to come home. I didn't even gamble!

Here's the answer to the mystery: Christmas Garden by Blackbird Designs. You ladies know your samplers and designers!

Well, I've got names! BARB! Because yours was the first name I picked AND you guessed correctly, you win the giveaway and the sachet.

I also drew two more names for sachets and you are JUSTINE and CATHERINE.

Ladies, email me at campbo41@q.com and let me know your mailing addresses.

Thanks everyone, for commenting and playing along! I'm going to bed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. rest now and post later about your trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest now and post later about your trip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that sometimes the trip home sometimes seems to take forever!?! I hope you were able to rest up.
    Thanks so much for the fun ~ I have that sampler in my stash and on that ever growing list of pieces I want to get stitched! I'm off to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thrilled to have been chosen but am based in the UK so am guessing postage would be high. Would you like to choose another winner closer to home? I was lucky enough to win a giveaway on Heathers blog recently so it would be nice for someone else to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Barb, Catherine, and Justine! Glad you're home safely, Shelly!! Rest up now!

    ReplyDelete