Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TUSAL December




The last TUSAL post of the year-Yikes! My orts don't look like much but this may be the most I've had this year or ever. I take my floss waaay down to the end, about an inch or maybe 1 1/2", or whenever it keeps falling out of the eye!

I've joined the Turtle Trot for 2014. This time it's 10 WIPs, posting on the 10th of each month. I have 6 WIPs that are left over from this year. On top of that, I'm going to start 10 new projects, starting January 1st. I have stuff kitted up for that and I'll have pictures up. Sometime this month, I'll have pictures up of my WIPs that I'll work on in 2014. I'm going to make decisions on some of those WIPs too, like whether they depress me or am I still jazzed about them, how will I feel if I trash it? On one, I think I can remove what little stitches are on it and keep the fabric for something else. Yeah, sounds good to me! I'm also going to stitch from the stash next year. I've spent ridiculous amounts of $$ this year on my habit, and when things have slowed way down at work, I have to be ready for what could happen. I'm hoping it doesn't go that far.

So, I'm once again running off at the mouth, or at the fingers! So I'll leave off now. Don't forget to throw your name and a guess in on the Giveaway I'm having. Two posts back is the Official post to leave a comment and the guess. It's gonna be fun!

Thanks all, and have a wonderful Tuesday!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Great orts Shelly. I so enjoyed the Turtle Trot SAL this year and am looking forward to next years SAL. Only problem, I'm having a hard time picking just 10, but it will be less stressful working on only 10 instead of 14. I'm doing the UCJC2014 and starting to think about my starts. (thats the fun part)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely orts Shelly! Good luck with the Turtle trot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great orts! Mine have been lacking this year for sure! Good luck with the Turtle Trot!

    ReplyDelete