Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crazy start #3


I know..it isn't much, but it's a start. The castle (I love castles!) is stitched on 28ct pink dahlia hand-dyed Jobelan. It's a pretty fabric. DMC and Kreinik braid and blending filament are used on this. Right now, these two pictures are side by side. It'll be interesting to see what Blogger does when I press submit! If I had looked carefully at the graph, I might have noticed that there are fractional stitches in this design. I'm not a huge fan of fractional stitches but oh well, I started it and I'll finish it.

I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you're stitching over 2, the fractional stitches won't be so bad. I hate using 1/4 stitches on Aida and having to pierce the fabric. The castle will look great!

    ReplyDelete