Saturday, January 7, 2012

Playing catch-up!

Today, I had to put some stitches into my 5, 6, and 7 starts to say I'm caught up! Thursdays is when my 10 hour days start to catch up with me and we got home at 7 p.m. that night anyway, already dark and not good picture-taking light. Enough of the excuses! Here's #7
This pattern is from an old BH&G Christmas issue, 2001. I've had this project kitted up for a long time; time to make it! Do some of you long time stitchers remember Linaida? This is 14ct with DMC threads.

#6 From the November '08 issue of Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine. On 28ct Lambswool Jobelan with DMC threads.


#5 Unofficial title is the Ark Sampler. On 28ct tea-dyed linen with just 4 DMC colors! I like this one! From a JCS '88 issue.



I planned on starting PSS's Queen's Crowns for my 13th start. However, I've been unable to find the 36ct Vt Maritime from LL at a decent enough price. So I"m moving everything up on my CJC list and I've picked Candy Corn by With thy Needle & Thread in place of Crowns. I ordered the Gold WDW linen from eBay so I should receive it in a week.

Well I'm hanging in there. Still haven't heard whether the insurance company got the test results. I'll be doing some calling on Monday. I'm really hoping they'll see that I need surgery. Fingers crossed!

I'm going to sit and stitch on the mitten while watching the Phoenix Coyotes vs New York Islanders hockey game. It's already dark out here! You all have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I like all of these, especially the pumpkins and sunflowers design, too pretty!

    ReplyDelete