Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My oh my, what a wonderful day yesterday was! Today? Not so much..

My exchange goodies have arrived!

A big box!


Packages, a card, candy, candles, black trims, the orange kitchen towel..

The Halloweenie chart, the adorable cube. I had never seen that design by LizzieKate before. Two ceramic decorations and the pompom trim. It's always great to be gifted with trims.

Another chart I have never seen by Stacy Nash. This is identical to my tombstone angel drum keep which is still not sewed together! The notepads will keep me in an Autumn state of mind for awhile. And..
this great 36ct Mesa fabric! By PTP, my favorite kind of linen that is off limits economy-wise! 

Thanks again, Joanie! I love it all!

I'm home from work with what feels like Mr. Vertigo or a migraine trying to make a comeback. Thought I'd post this and then go back to bed! 

Take care, y'all!

11 comments:

  1. What a great exchange....sorry you are not feeling well...I also have suffered from migraines...rest---rest---rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a fantastic parcel you have received!!! I love everything!!! Fabric, chart, sweet and make! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful goodies!! Hope you feel better - maybe you can stitch in bed? yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful exchange box! So many lovely things, just what you need to cheer yourself up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome exchange! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a great haul! I love the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wonderful exchange. I love exchanges---nothing better than exchanging with someone who gets what you do. LOL All my stitching friends live online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely exchange gifts Shelly. Hope your headache goes away.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic exchange parcel! That finish is really special.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great package to open!
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! What a gorgeous exchange box you received! I love the very Halloween feel that everything has :o)
    And all that gorgeous orange stuff!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete