Saturday, October 31, 2015

Frolic on Halloween Eve

Finally, I remembered to stitch something for Friday Frolics!

My WIPs have been getting quite loud for some attention so I picked up the lucky Blackwater Hollow Sampler by Stacy Nash..
I am almost half way with Blackwater. For those of you who don't know, that horse was supposed to be brown, but my boo-boo resulted in the Onyx Horse! I decided to leave him Onyx. He looks fine! I left my needleminder attached.

Here's the sampler before..
July of this year was the last time I touched it. The first picture shows the fabric as its real color. I'll be getting back to the PSS Mystery Sampler today. I'd like to keep up with it, but it's something I'm not in a rush to finish for this Christmas. I'm starting to see some nice versions of the sampler around Blogland though. Great stitching ladies!

I took an inventory of my Halloween stitching this year and while it's not a lot like the year before, I'll take it!

And..
Can't leave out Fancey Blackett, my favorite witch!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween!!
    All great projects.
    Blackwater Hollow is looking good.
    On your 3rd pic, can you please tell me who the designer is of the one with the Prim angel and alphabet?
    Thanks!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Halloween stitching! Hope you have fun finishing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching Shelly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much wonderful Halloween stitching! That header is so spooky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great header and stitchings!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the onyx horse. Your Halloween stitching is lovely, but I agree that Fancey might be my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, lovely projects...all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Stitching is just beautiful....and your previous Halloween Stitching Finishes is just gorgeous....I love reading your Blog. The picture that you have at the top of your Blog is so beautiful. I love seeing photos like this one.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spooktacular Halloween stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fancey is so cute!! Hope you had a good Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done so many wonderful Halloween pieces, Shelly!! Hard to pick a favorite, but I will have to go with Fancey :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the sampler and the finishes ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the information you shared that's so useful and quite informative and i have taken those into consideration....
    Face in the clouds over Arizona

    ReplyDelete