Thursday, January 9, 2014

Catching up

Good Evening!

We lost our Internet and home phone last Saturday and after a visit from the serviceman and a repair, I'm back online! Let me tell you, that was a rough 5 and a half days without Internet! Oh I've got a smart phone but its not the same. Couple nights found me at McD's using their Wi-Fi out in the parking lot! Yeah, hardcore!

Back to my 10 days of starts, here's 5....



Just a nice straight line right now! This is School Days. It calls for 1 over 2 and I'm liking it.

And 6..




I'll be getting caught up with the rest of my starts, 4 more, when I receive some long-awaited fabric that I ordered last year. I have received my order of threads that I needed for my next start. For now, though, I'm going to get caught up with everyone's blogs!!

I see a bunch of you are Downton fans. What did you think of the first episode? I think it's off to a great start!

Thanks ladies, for stopping by! Stay warm!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. You have some great little starts! I really enjoyed the first episode. So glad Grandma had the right idea and Dad was so wrong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your new starts Shelly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new starts. I'm interested in what "Song of the Seasons" will look like. Was a big Downton fan 1st and 2nd seasons then it took forever waiting on the 3rd season to show up on PBS and I quit waiting and watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a roll already! Great starts. I have not seen downton yet.. I keep meaning to download the first season ~ one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your starts, Shelly--can you tell me the designer of the School Days piece?

    I've only watched half of the season opener of DA--will catch up today as it is pouring outside so there's not much else to do but stitch and watch TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can you find the School days piece
    ivygreene4@aol.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete