Sunday, January 12, 2014

Starts 8 and 9

Hello. I've had questions about the School Days stitching. Here's info about it: it's found in the October 2003 issue of Just Cross Stitch. Sorry Carol, I forgot to tell you which month! So there you have it.



I received the fabric I had been waiting for and cut it up for my 8th and 9th starts



I'm stitching this on 36ct. It looked like a quick stitch-Not! Lol. And 9-



I have just added more WIPs to my 10! Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming! Last night I put in a good amount of stitches in the LK Housework Never Killed until 11 pm. Likely, it'll be my first finish of my new starts.

Have a nice Sunday evening!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. Love your new starts Shelly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love school days but it would be hard to find a magazine that old. Wonderful starts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that would be near impossible to find a 10 year old magazine on eBay or elsewhere.

      Delete
  3. Great new starts!!

    I just sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Shelly! I don't know how you juggle so many new starts, but they're all looking great :)

    ReplyDelete