Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12 and a finish...woohoo!

Salem Sisters by Plum Street Samplers or PSS..
Hard to see the picture on the chart. Fabric is Autumn Gold by Lakeside and its 36ct! That's my absolute favorite count to use and easy on the eyes! At first I thought it was super dark but no, I'm liking it now. This is a fun stitch.

And wonders of wonders! I have a Crazy finish! It's the Christmas Pear..
Very cute! I stayed up until 11 last night finishing up. Glad to have a finish from the DSDUCJ/FC2015 list.

I'm going back to Fancey Blacketts Brooms since its my Gifted Gorgeousness project and the 15th is coming up.

Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish and great start Shelly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas pear is so pretty! Plus I love anything Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that design on that fabric. Cute finish too. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling finish, Shelly, and a cute new start... Love the pretty fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects! Lakeside Linen is my favorite fabric to stitch on,36 and 40 ct! Love yours; it is so pretty! Happy stitching.........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá,
    Adorei seu blog e as postagens, agora sou seguidora do blog.
    Venha visitar meu blog www. crochelinhasagulhas.com.br
    Você será muito bem vinda.
    Janelice Bastiani

    ReplyDelete