Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness, Desserts SAL

This is Fancey Blackett's Brooms, my Gifted Gorgeousness entry..
Me and Fancey go back a couple of years when I started the very first Fancey Blackett design called Fancey Blackett's Harvest Dance which I finally finished last year. I received this chart, the fabric and DMCs for my birthday two years ago from Gracie of Needles Pins and Dragonflies. I do have another chart that I won from Mel of Stitch from Stash in December but there is just no room in my life OR schedule to start it! 

For the Glendon Place Amazing Desserts SAL 2015 here's Red Velvet Cake..
I don't have the fabric yet or the rest of the silks. I'll take care of those when I win the next Powerball lottery! Just kidding! I'm pretty sure I need two other colors at two skeins apiece. This SAL is being co-hosted by Neilteil (Stitched Up) and Brenda from xStitch Haven. Our posting dates are 2 to 3 months apart which really attracted me. There will be a prize for the person who starts and finishes their Dessert start this year. If you'd like more info, here's the link:
http://www.xstitchhaven.com/p/glendon-place-sal.html

I haven't picked a Crazy start for today so I'm taking care of that as soon as I get a load of laundry going.

Have a good evening!




11 comments:

  1. Love your projects ~ always have loved Fancy, but have never stitched any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Fancy designs. The way I love Halloween, I should add them to my to do list. Love all those pretty reds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Velvet is another one that attracted me! I can't wait to see how it looks all stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh Red Velvet is a great choice!!! I can't wait to see it. I have all of the patterns on my wish list..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice - such rich colours in this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Pineberry Lane, only have one of her charts, through iron determination, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stitching, Fancy is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking part in GG this month.
    Love the Fancey Blackett design, especially the cauldron.
    I am also a fan of Glendon Place's desserts but it's the time and stash thing that prevented me from joining that SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice for the GG! Pineberry lane designs are fun to stitch! WOw, those silks are gorgeous and will be a dream to stitch with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good choice. I love the Glendon Place chart. Soon maybe?

    ReplyDelete