Sunday, January 25, 2015

Starts 21, 22, 23, and 24

Another Sunday spent getting caught up on my starts. Here they are..

Day 21
Let It Snow by CCN, found in JCS ornament issue 2008.

Day 22..
Blackbird by Blackbird Designs. This fabric is so stiff, I should've tried to relax it somehow. Too late, I'm not frogging the few stitches!

Day 23..
Jingle Bells by Brenda Gervais/WTN&T. The red on Santa is a Valdani thread and the jury is out-I'm not crazy about it. Maybe it's me but it tangles or knots up too much. Just that little bit stitched, I had to undo 6 knots.

Day 24..
Autumn Delights, designed by Barbara Ana. This is found in the Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine issue Nov. 2013. Fun, fun. Lots of little animals, houses, and leaves to stitch!

Tomorrow I'll have today's and Mondays starts posted.

Have a great week!




8 comments:

  1. Those are all terrific projects. I am drawn to that Barbara Ana design for next Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely starts Shelly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice of patterns. I really like Autumn Delights - it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all fantastic starts! Great selection and variety!

    ReplyDelete