Sunday, January 18, 2015

Starts 17 & 18

Playing catch up! Here's Start 17..
This is Fresh Fallen Snow, designed by LHN and found in the 2011 JCS ornament issue. Stitched with silks which I was lucky to have in my stash.

Start 18..
This is Autumn Leaves from JCS September/October 2012 issue. I'm using the 32ct Lambswool Jobelan called for which I have decided that I love stitching on. Maybe it's just me but I feel like I stitch faster on Jobelan!

Back to stitching. Take care! Barb, them Seahawks are tough!


7 comments:

  1. Sweet starts! Jobelan does have a nice feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cute starts Shelly.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shelly! Fresh Fallen snow is just beautiful. I'll have to look that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really amazed that you are starting so many great projects, Shelly! How on earth do you keep them all organized? Love that LHN piece--need to stitch that one myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, you have no idea! I have a project and their thread covering every flat surface in my craft room/bedroom! I really need to sew up some project bags for all this stuff.

      Delete
  5. I love that ornie, do you have the charted green? It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete